Thursday 12 November 2015

Point 17: Independent Music Film Expressed Through the Mood Board

An independent film based around music is reflected within my mood board through the tapes, guitar, bands and music paper. Within most independent music movies that I have seen the protagonist within the film has a love interest and is quite young. This is reflected in the mood board from the picture of the young couple and the girl. Also the genre is very realistic and doesn't hold back the truth much like the clear and gritty photos I have chosen. The films also often reference real bands and musicians and this is reflected on my moodpboard. The genre also usually touches upon the freedom of expression and this is depicted in the graffiti picture on my mood board and represents teen rebellion which is a recurring theme related to the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment