Wednesday 11 November 2015

Point 16: Mood Board


This is my mood board that I have created to represent my genre choice of an independent film about music. Throughout my research of films classified under this genre it became clear to me that they we mainly based around youth but made sure to include the knowledge and understanding of amazing artists. This is apparent on my board with there being images of both old and young musicians. Most independent films include rough edges and freedom of expression, this is why I have included a page of music and graffiti as they are both forms of expression. Within most independent films about music a relationship or love is involved so I have made sure to include this within my mood board. Over all I believe my mood board clearly represents the genre and what I am hoping to portray through my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment