Thursday 7 January 2016

Point 34: Casting

Pippa Randal is the actress I have picked as my protagonist for the shooting of my film. The reason I chose Pippa is because she is an experienced actress and is also a good singer. Pippa is also easy to work with and I know I can rely on her.

Jil Henschel will play one of Pippa's bandmate and friends. I picked Jil as I can rely on her to help out. Jill may not be as experienced an actress as Pippa but she is very enthusiastic and would love to be a part of it.

Esme Edwards will play the other bandmate and I know she will do a great job as she is an experienced actress. Like Pippa Esme does A-level drama and has also done many workshops and is very enthusiastic about my film.

Mattie Paterson is going to play the love interest of my main protagonist. I know Mattie will do an amazing job as this as he does GCSE drama and is very experienced.




However for my opening sequence Pippa Randall will be the only only necessary actress as the opening all takes place within the protagonists bedroom. I chose to cast the main actors for my entire film to create a better understanding for what the rest of the film will look like. I believe that by focusing on only one actor for the opening it allows the audience to get a better sense of who the protagonist is and the genre of the film due to the setting and decoration of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment